- Fisica Generale III modulo (Laurea Triennale in Scienza dei Materiali)
- Fisica Generale 1 (Laurea Triennale in Statistica Matematica e trattamento Informatico dei Dati)
- Fisica della Materia Soffice (Laurea Magistrale in Fisica)
- Elementi di Soft Matter (Corso di Dottorato in Scienze e Tecnologie della Chimica e dei Materiali)
- Tutti i giorni su appuntamento
- Membro del Collegio dei Docenti del Dottorato in Scienze e Tecnologie della Chimica e dei Materiali
Born in Genoa on January 5, 1965.
1990 - Degree in Physics (cum laude) at the University of Genoa.
1994 - PhD in Physics at the University of Genoa. Her PhD thesis was awarded with the “A. Borsellino” Prize by the Italian Biophysics Society (SIBPA).
1995 - CNR research fellowship. Permanent research position since December 1995 at the University of Genoa.
2013 - National Scientific Qualification to associate professor in Applied Physics
2015 - Associate Professor in Applied Physics at the University of Genoa
2017 - National Scientific Qualification to full professor in Applied Physics
The scientific activity of Annalisa Relini concerns the following research topics:
- Structure and physico-chemical properties of systems mimicking biological membranes (including monolayers at the air-water interface, Langmuir-Blodgett and self-assembled films, liposomes) and interaction of biopolymers, drugs, ions, nanoparticles with these biomimetic systems.
- Nanomechanical properties and interaction forces in organic multilayers and protein crystals;
- Physico-chemical properties of polymer films;
- Aggregation of amyloidogenic proteins: structural and physico-chemical characterization of protein aggregates, effect of cofactors and inhibitors of aggregation, aggregate/membrane interaction and structure/toxicity relation.
Experience in other laboratories: Centre de Génétique Moléculaire, CNRS, Gif-sur-Yvette (Paris); Laboratoire de Physique et Chimie Biomoleculaire, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris; Dipartimento di Fisica, Università di Trento, Povo; Istituto di Cibernetica e Biofisica del CNR, Pisa; Institut Laue-Langevin, Grenoble; European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, Grenoble; Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin.
Scientific manager of the PAIS project FORSPEC (2001), “Single molecule force spectroscopy in protein crystals”, of the INFM Biophysics Section; local scientific manager (Genoa Research Unit) in the projects PRIN 2003, 2006, 2008 and CARIPLO (2008-2011) concerning amyloid aggregation.
Member of the Organizing Committee of the European Conference on Organised Films ECOF 14 (Genoa, June 29 - July 2 2015); Member of the Scientific Committee of the Italian workshops “Misfolding proteico e amiloidosi” editions I-XII (2005-2017).
Reviewer for several journals, including Nature Methods, Nature Communications, Current Opinion in Colloid and Interface Science, FEBS Letters, Langmuir, Thin Solid Films, The Journal of Biophysical Chemistry, PLoS ONE, Soft Matter.
Annalisa Relini is co-author of 91 publications in peer-reviewed international journals, with a H-index of 29 and more than 2400 citations (WoS, January 2018).