- Recupero e Riciclo dei Materiali Polimerici (Laurea in Chimica e Tecnologie Chimiche e Scienza dei Materiali ) - 4 CFU
- Chimica Industriale 2 _I mod. (Laurea Magistrale in Chimica Industriale) - 3CFU
- Proprietà di Polimeri e di Compositi a Matrice Polimerica (Laurea Magistale in Scienza e Ingegneria dei Materiali) - 6 CFU
Orario di ricevimento
- Sempre, su appuntamento.
- Membro della Commissione didattica (Corso di Laurea Magistrale in Chimica industriale)
- Membro della Commissione didattica (Corso di Laurea Magistrale in Scienze e Ingegneria dei Materiali)
Sono disponibili Tesi di Laurea sui seguenti argomanti:
- Nanocompositi a matrici elastomeriche per la produzione di pneumatici a basso impatto ambientale
- Materiali compositi biocompatibili a matrice polimerica
- Materiali compositi a matrice polimerica biodegradabile con rinforzo di fibre naturali
Graduated in Chemistry in 1995 at the University of Genova; she received her PhD in Chemistry in 2000, at the Department of Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry (DCCI) of the University of Genova, with a final thesis in “Relations between structure and properties in reinforced elastomeric system”, carried out in collaboration with Pirelli Coordinamento Pneumatici.
Actually she is Researcher in Industrial Chemistry (CHIM/04) in the School of Science of the University of Genova.
The research activity has been focused on the correlation between molecular structure and thermodynamic, mechanical, rheological and morphological properties of mono and multicomponent synthetic macromolecular systems.
In particular, present research lines include: functional polymeric materials, biomaterials, polymeric nanostructures, study of the physical properties, rheology and mechanical properties of polymers, surface modification and surface properties characterization of polymeric materials. More in detail, competences are related to: (i) the study of structure-property relationships in natural and synthetic polymers, copolymers and polymer blends to design new polymeric materials with physical properties aimed to specific applications; (ii) rheological, mechanical, dynamic-mechanical, morphological, and thermal characterization of macromolecular systems; (iii) surface functionalization through chemical and physical methods and surface characterization of polymeric materials; (iv) use of the electrospinning technology to produce innovative nanostructured porous materials.
Moreover, part of research activity was carried out in Grenoble at the "Laboratoir de Matériaux Polymères" of the "Ecole Francaise de Papeterie et des Industries Graphiques INPG-EFPG". The research involved the surface modification of the lignocellulosic fibres and their Physical-Chemical Characterization, in order to obtain modified natural fiber used as reinforcement in polymeric composites.
She is a member of Associazione Italiana di Scienze e Tecnologia delle Macromolecole (AIM), and Consorzio Interuniversitario Nazionale di Scienza e Tecnologia dei Materiali (INSTM).
She is teaching in some courses regarding the Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry and Characterization of polymeric materials, at University of Genova, such as:
1)“Industrial Chemistry 2” in the Master Degree in “Industrial Chemistry”
2) “Properties of Polymers and Polymer Matrix Composites” in the Master Degree in “Materials Science and Engineering” and “Industrial Chemistry”
3)“Recovery and recycle of polymeric materials” in Bachelor in “Chemistry and Chemical Technologies” and “Material Science”
She has been supervisor of some students during their degree and Master degree thesis.
Author of 44 papers in international journals (h-Index 13), 4 chapters in the book of National School- Congress and more than 95 communications at national and international meetings.